About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
Freelance Developers Roles
Freelance developers are detail-oriented and efficient with a focus on scalability, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Back-End Freelance Developers who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
Our Back-End Freelance Developers help our customers manage the interchange of data between server and users. Some of the most requested abilities from our customers are someone who is focused on the development of server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Candidates will be responsible for integrating front-end elements into the back-end portions of the application – this integration means the candidate should have a basic understanding of front-end technologies as well.
Freelance Developers Responsibilities
- Integrating user-facing elements (from front-end dev) with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing the application and elements for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
Freelance Developers Skills and Qualifications
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system, and user authentication between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platforms and formats.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: BACKEND DEV
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.