Multiple customers seek talented eCommerce Platform specialists and/or Website CMS specialists to design, develop, and/or maintain their website. Customers desire an expert who can recommend/select and implement/customize themes, styles, and design directions as well as recommend/select and implement/maintain plug-ins, apps, updates, and integrations to the specific eCommerce Platform or Web CMS. Requests vary from platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Spree Commerce, Magento, and more.
Responsibilities May Include
- Strategically designing a user-centered, results-driven website utilizing the full toolset and features available from the eCommerce Platform or CMS.
- Creating UI/UX wireframes or translating existing wireframes into robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Recommending features and functions based on understanding business needs.
- Testing assets and optimizing each page, plug-in, app, and element for maximum speed and scalability.
- Integrating the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application, testing, and deploying a fully functional website according to the customer’s requirements.
- Creating a plan for continued maintenance, updates, and upgrades, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, as well as proficiency in expertly executing designs that enhance user experience and lead to results.
- Superb troubleshooting & debugging skills with a disciplined approach to testing/QA.
- True passion for design and technology
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: WEBSITE
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.