About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
Freelance Social Media Specialists Roles
Freelance marketers are detail-oriented and efficient, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Freelance Social Media Specialists who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
Our Freelance Social Media Specialists are experienced, passionate, and creative, and help our customers develop and implement a social media strategy that will increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts. Top applicants will push the creative envelope with innovative ideas and strategies to improve marketing reach and optimize ROI. Our customers require Freelance Social Media Specialists to have extensive experience with multiple social media platforms and relevant automation and analytical tools, as well as a passion for creating, growing, and maintaining audiences with compelling content that works to address marketing and sales goals while targeting consumers at various points in the customer journey.
Freelance Social Media Specialists Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and managing multiple social media accounts, and planning and executing compelling, strategic content that addresses KPIs.
- Utilizing tools and platforms to discover analytics and provide reporting and recommendations around successes and challenges.
- Work with team and stakeholders to create copy and designs that meet stated goals, and monitor user metrics to ensure content is informative, appealing, and engaging.
- Conceptualizing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective consumers and/or target audiences and are comprised of well-written, compelling, error-free copy.
Freelance Social Media Specialists Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of multiple Social Media platforms, related publishing and automation software, and relevant analytics tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a voracious appetite for learning about social media trends, challenges, and best practices.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: SOCIAL MEDIA
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.