About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
Freelance Email Marketing Specialists Roles
Freelance Email Marketing Specialists are detail-oriented and efficient, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Freelance Email Marketing Specialists who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
Our Freelance Email Marketing Specialists help our customers oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, dissemination and monitoring of messages, and list management. The best candidates will be able to collaborate across the organization with the customer’s team and stakeholders. Our customers want Email Marketing Specialists who demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable messages that follow brand standards and are focused on the target audience.
Freelance Email Marketing Specialists Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Reviewing former campaigns to evaluate for strengths and weaknesses and use that data to inform subsequent campaigns.
- Conceptualizing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective consumers and/or target audiences and are comprised of well-written, compelling, error-free copy.
- Creating and distributing emails and campaigns through the use of automation software, then monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Testing assets and optimizing each element for maximum speed and scalability.
Freelance Email Marketing Specialists Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience creating high-impact marketing campaigns, with proven results accompanied with message management, analytics, and reporting skills.
- Outstanding ability to write and edit unique copy that follows customer’s company standards, voice, and tone.
- Willingness to collaborate with customer’s team and stakeholders to produce excellent content that drives desired results.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: EMAIL MARKETING
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.