About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
Freelance Designers Roles
Freelance designers have a trained eye for detail and work efficiently, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Digital Freelance Designers who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
Our Digital and UI+UX Freelance Designers collaborate with team members to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products. One of the key aspects of this role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites and apps, social media, display advertising, and eCommerce. In addition to designing digital assets, you may be asked to test and optimize them for performance. A strong understanding of UI/UX, industry trends, and relevant platforms and software is a must-have.
Freelance Designers Responsibilities
- Creating innovative digital assets for a range of platforms (web, mobile, digital ads) and a variety of target audiences.
- Actively participating in design discussions during planning and strategy meetings.
- Quickly translating ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Testing assets and optimizing each page, plug-in, app, and element for maximum speed and scalability.
- Iterating new designs based on stakeholder feedback.
Freelance Designers Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in user-centered UI/UX design as well as comprehension of design thinking, agile development, and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
- Expertise with standard digital design tools & working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: UI/ UX DESIGN
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.