About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
We’re seeking an Accountant / Financial Expert with Tax Knowledge/experience specific to Private Equity to act as a Tax Professional and Financial Strategist for a Private Equity Firm to advise on best practices to set up business.
Expected Deliverable: Contract will be for up to 10 hours to provide a review of existing business structure with regards to taxes, banking, and distribution – in addition to performing strategic advice and recommendations for improvement. After the review and reporting, there is a potential to turn into ongoing/recurring work.
- 10+ years of experience as a financial executive and leader with industry experience. Must be a visionary and creative person with sound judgment and technical skills, analytical ability, and ability to focus and prioritize multiple – and sometimes competing – projects. High moral and ethical standards are required.
- Well organized and efficient, decisive, intelligent, and able to articulate well; must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or other suitable field of study is required; a master’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration is preferred.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (Chartered Accountant).
- Experience in Tax Leadership and Private Equity Fund formation/ Set-up is a must.
Job ID: J002737
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.