About Our Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
FlexTal’s marketers are detail-oriented and efficient with a focus on scalability, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Fractional CMOs who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
We are seeking a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer to lead, develop, manage, and optimize marketing strategy operations. This role will collaborate directly with an existing Marketing Manager and report directly to the company President to assess all current technologies, practices, and opportunities as well as provide and implement plans and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with teammates and/or stakeholders to identify areas for growth across multiple channels and platforms.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends, both in digital marketing and within the specific industry, as well as reacting to trends to recommend and implement creative, actionable new ideas that deliver results.
- Testing and optimizing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate.
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns – existing and new – and making recommendations for and implementing improvements.
- Testing assets and optimizing each element for maximum speed and scalability.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands-on experience with analytics, reporting, and A/B testing tools.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with high standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: J002743
You will need to enter the job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.