FlexTal.com matches freelance developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants for flexible hourly and project-based engagements.
Our flexible talent is trusted by
About Our Freelance Talent Network
The FlexTal™ Freelance Talent Network is a community for Talent who want to join us on a mission to build a smarter way to work and improve the quality of people’s lives. At FlexTal, we strive to let the people who want to freelance, do it. Use the skills you’re passionate about – less of the stuff you hate, more of the work you love. Our platform takes the hassles out of freelancing – no more prospecting, selling, scoping and quoting, or collecting.
Freelance Developers Roles
Freelance developers are detail-oriented and efficient with a focus on scalability, always delivering the highest quality of work to our customers. We’re looking for seasoned Full-Stack Freelance Developers and Engineers who are passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on a variety of projects with high rates and none of the “typical” freelance hassles.
Our Full Stack Freelance Developers help our customers build out and manage their entire web infrastructure. Experience with implementing an approved UI, constructing an API, connecting the two, and/or setting up an entire server infrastructure – including associated areas (database, architecture design, etc) is preferred.
Freelance Developers Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing overall web architecture, with a pixel-perfect UI build.
- Designing/deploying of database; ensuring entire stack is built for speed and stability.
- Optimizing each page, plug-in, app, and element for maximum speed and scalability.
- Designing and constructing REST API.
- Integrating front-end UI with a constructed API.
- Designing and implementing continuous integration and deployment.
Freelance Developers Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with relevant and globally supported front- and back-end frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of relevant capabilities.
Job ID: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
You will need to enter the freelance developer job ID into the application to be considered for this assignment.