If you’ve been living under a rock for the last few months, you may not have heard the news about the wide-sweeping layoffs. Downsizing has happened even across industries previously thought of as flourishing or stable. As a result, many of those affected by the term-du-jour “employee headcount reductions” have started to consider working flexibly as contractors and navigating from full-time to freelance.
- Freelancers Unleashed: Uncovering The Power Of The On-Demand Workforce
- Marketing in the Digital Age of Business
- How To Leverage Flexible Talent To Avoid Leadership Fatigue Or Burnout
- The Human Connection: Building Strong Relationships with Freelancers and Full-Time Employees
- Expect Employees To Hustle